- Turn your thermostat down to a minimum setting. Take advantage of programmable thermostats.
- If you have south-facing windows open the blinds during the day to let heat in.
- Limit drawn baths and take short showers.
- Keep outside doors closed on garages etc.
- Supplement with electric heaters where safely possible.
- Turn hot water heaters down.
- Use throws, blankets etc. when sitting around the house to be more comfortable with lower thermostat settings.
- Burn firewood when possible (BE SURE FLUES AND CHIMNEYS HAVE BEEN PROPERLY CLEANED).
Ways to Conserve Propane